Custom Printing FAQs
Our personalized service allows you to add an image, logo, design, or text to the tops of our handmade macarons. Your design is printed with edible ink directly onto the tops of our handmade macarons in your chosen flavors and colors.
To order on our website click here
To request a quote click here.
Custom Color (minimum 12 macarons per color change) Please inquire for pricing via email.
i.e. Substitute pink shells for white shells for strawberry
Custom Shapes: We are currently not offering this service at this time.
Printer set-up fee: $5.00 per design
Printer set-up fee covers any/all custom printed macarons.
Applicable Designs: Camera roll images, company logo, text (up to 5 words on macaron)
Suggestions on choosing a design for custom macarons:
- Choose a photo with the subject clearly visible. Try to avoid photos with cropped out limbs such as arms or forehead.
- If you want the subject cropped out of a background, we suggest using a photo with as solid of a background as possible.
- If doing a custom text, black font will always appear the most saturated on all macaron shells. Otherwise, we recommend going with a font color that is darker than the macaron shell itself.
Suggestions on choosing flavors for your custom macarons:
- Photo images: For best results, we recommend macarons flavors with lighter color shells for clearer visibility. Edible food ink appears more saturated on lighter colored macaron shells (such as lychee, guava, strawberry, salted caramel, etc.) whereas darker colored macaron shells are less saturated (such as chocolate hazelnut, red velvet, passionfruit, vietnamese coffee).
- Our printer does not print in white or metallic. Any white in an image translates to “negative space” on the macaron, showing the color of the macaron shell underneath.
- Unless otherwise requested, text designs will be printed in black.