Shipping and Order Processing
- Macadons ships macarons nationwide using either UPS or USPS.
- Out-of-state orders = $17 flat rate for 2-3 business day ship
- In-state orders = $11 flat rate for 1-2 business day ship
- Out of state orders are only shipped Monday through Wednesdays to avoid weekend delays. Local orders (Washington State) are shipped Monday-Thursday.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm PST will be shipped the following business day. (However, if you place a local order on Thursday 12pm-Sunday after cut off time, it will be shipped out the following Monday) During instances of higher than usual volume, processing times are subject to change.
- If you need an order for a specific date please list it in the notes section when checking out or contact us directly and we will try our best to accommodate the arrival date.
- Once your package has been sent, you will receive and email with the tracking link. It may take up to 24-48 hours for your tracking number to appear in system. Please be patient!
- On average our shipping typically takes 1-3 business days from the day the package is sent but can take longer during instances of high volume with the carrier.
- We do not ship on federal holidays.
- We cannot guarantee specific times shipping orders will arrive. That is solely up to the carrier. You can view the estimated time of arrival using the tracking number attached to your order invoice.
- Macadons is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered. We do not require signatures for delivery; however, shipments may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Macadons is not responsible for any shipment delivery delays due to the shipment carrier. However, if you experience any delay beyond 4 days please contact us so we can make it right!
- Macadons is not responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package.
- All shipments are sent using priority service in custom packaging with an insulated mailer and an ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. However, because of the fragile nature of macarons, some cracks and or/ breakage of the macaron shell may occur. We apologize if this unfortunately happens to you but we assure you it will not affect the taste and quality of our product. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, THIS IS OK! The ice pack helps the product stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
- For best results, our products should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival and consumed within 5 days of delivery. They can alternately be frozen upon arrival for up to 4 weeks. If you will be storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if coming from the freezer.
- Colors are not a guarantee as shades and variations do occur since our products are handmade and hand dyed.
- Macarons are safe to travel up to 4 days at room temperature and safe to consume at room temperature however, we do recommend refrigerating immediately upon arrival to firm up the filling and keep the moisture in the shell.
Our customer service team can be reached during our store operating hours. Please call us at (206)841-0052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Macadons experience.